Friday, September 17, 2010

Starting A New Life

     Well all you supporters/readers out there, I've been fucking up more than ever lately. Keep putting off going to college, keep putting off finding a job, keep putting off everything for some reason. I seem to be failing a lot these past few months. Starting to get kind of tired of my life now as well as not being content with my day to day routines. I've always wanted to join the Army, but because of what I've been involved with lately I doubt they'll take me (sad, I know).
     So were does this leave me? I'm going to join the French Foriegn Legion in hopes of making a better life for myself and (hopefully) coming out of it with the experience to make me a better man as well. After this I then plan on fulfilling my dream of being a Ranger in the U.S. Army.
     If anyone has any advice or would like to share any similar stories, please do.

14 comments:

  1. dont be sad and keep a positive attitude,good days will come,its just not the time atm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not so much me being sad about my life as much as me being apathetic towards it atm. Just want something new and an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck brother. they only thing you can do is make change if you're not content

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldnt join the army but god luck with that..hope you know the risks your taken :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would rather try to fix things little by little than just, like, escape the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck in Foriegn Legion, it's really tough

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cynthia. I'm not trying to escape my past, I embrace every aspect of it. I'm just trying to find my future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck man, i hope this works out the way you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck!
    Nice blog i'll back

    Check mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck, you can make it through the rough times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "it doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as you make it"

    keep up bro :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. thx for the great post! I will definitely come back for more!

    ReplyDelete